About Me

My photo
I love to read, scrapbook, sleep, canoe, and hang out. My absolute favorite thing to drink is sweet peach tea from Sonic, and I could eat Mexican food every day. I have five cats, one son, and two beautiful and adorable and intelligent granddaughters.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Creativity

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately (like for the past 9 or 10 months) about art journaling and book making...you know, not betting, but making handmade books:).  I'm thinking that if I do a couple of things every day that I will stay sane and feel more fulfilled somehow.  I don't mean that I don't feel fulfilled now, but I need outlets...creative, intellectual, spiritual.

So, here are my resolutions for each day:
1.  Pray and devote time to God
2.  Read
3.  Do something artsy: scrapbook, paint, artjournal, etc.

Did you notice that house cleaning didn't seem to make it to the list? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment